Friday 24 September 2010

English to Chinese Translation


Dear Sir/Madam,

I am thorough, accurate and reliable, with good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. A perfectionist with great attention to detail, which makes me a very good translator/editor, I am committed to consistent quality and customer satisfaction. Deadlines are always met. I am professional, flexible and easy to do business with. Up till now I have translated millions of words in various subjects. I wish to cooperate with your esteemed agency in the future.

Language: English<>Chinese (Simplified & Traditional)

Services: Translation, localization, interpretation, proofreading, editting

Expertise: technical, electronics, engineering, IT, telecom, hardware, software, mechanical, marketing, press release, legal, contract, trade, architecture, advertisement, finance, education

CAT tools: Trados, SDLX, Catalyst, WinTrans, Idiom, Wordfast

Rate: Euro 0.05 ~ 0.07/source word

Capacity: 3000 ~ 5000 words daily

Best Regards

Henry He

No comments:

Post a Comment