Thursday 17 February 2011

Vietnamese Freelance Translator

Dear Sir/Madam,

Could you kindly forward this message to the recruitment/outsourcing coordinator of your company? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Please let me introduce myself. I'm Lyon Huynh, a freelance translator in Vietnam. I'd like to offer my language services from
English into Vietnamese, including translating, editing, proofreading, multilingual-DTP and post-DTP proofing.

My current translation output is about
3000-4500 words/day, with a flat rate of only US$ 0.05 per source word. The rates may vary due to a number of factors, including the nature of the document, the target audience, purposes of use, specific format required, the turnaround time, the total volume of the project, and other additional requirements from the Job Assignment Sheet/Work Order.

For more than ten years in this language profession, I've been handling business languages in most critical industries, specializing in
medical, healthcare, technical documents, software manuals, company literature and marketing pieces. Please feel free to contact me for any questions or comments you may have. If you've received this email before, this might be an update.

Thanks for saving your time with my offerings, and I'm looking forward to any possible cooperation with your company in the near future.

Kindly confirm the receipt of this.

Best regards,
Lyon Huynh

Lyon Huynh (Mr.) | Vietnamese Freelance Translator | Lyon Translator Team
Telephone: +84 8 862 5936 | Fax: +84 8 862 3707 | Mobile: +84 91 830 0150 | Skype: lyon-huynh
Office Email: info@lyon-huynh.com, lyon-huynh@hcm.fpt.vn, lyon-huynh@vnn.vn, kinhluan76@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment