Sunday 28 March 2010

English to Spanish translations

Just to let you know that I have a slight change in my fees. I have reduced from 0.06 to 0.05 in long term partnerships and big projects.

My name is Emilio Alba.

I have 20 Years as a Professional freelancer Translator – Translating Ideas, not just words.

I have a computer engineering and a marketing degree. My native language is Spanish and I translate from English to Spanish.

My areas of specialization: promotion, marketing, sales, and business.

My Software:
Win Xp, Office 2007, Trados 2007/SDL Trados Studio 2009, Deja Vu, SDLX, Acrobat Pro Extended, Infix PDF Editor, Solid PDF Tools, Abbyy FineReader 9.0, Alchemy Catalyst 8, Indesign CS4, SEO Key Words and Babylon.

My fees (Trados):
0.06 USD per source Word.
0.05 USD for big projects (10k+) and long term partnerships.
Repetitions and 100% matches – no charge
All other fuzzy matches full rate
The minimum fee is 15 USD.
Net 30
For urgent jobs 0.08 per source word.
Preferred method of payment is PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment