Do you recieve too many emails asking to translate short phrases, a few words or translation advice?, these emails can tend to waste your time, and ultimately, you earn nothing from them.
Here is a solution, that will earn you 50p ($0.75 USD) for every email you answer, with a minimum payout of £100 ($150 USD).
1. Set up an email address, "firstname.lastname@example.org" and publish it on your website. Ask people to include their mobile number in the email.
2. Set up an email address "email@example.com", do not publish this email address anywhere.
3. Set up a Premium SMS affiliate account at http://www.freebiesms.co.uk/AffiliateLogin.aspx
4. Select the "Form" option on this page, press "continue", then copy and paste the HTML to a private page on your website, or your desktop.
5. In response to emails coming in from "firstname.lastname@example.org", use the SMS Form to send a reply saying, "In order to help with your enquiry please email email@example.com"
6. Any emails arriving at firstname.lastname@example.org have been paid for, and can be handled as paid support.