Saturday 25 April 2009

Certified English<>Spanish Translator and Linguis

To whom it may concern,

I am writing to you in order to apply for the position of Translator and Interpreter. My name is
Silvina Emerson and I am a Certified English<>Spanish Translator and Linguist.

I have been working in my field for the last 13 years for different types of industries and
companies in the US, Argentina and Brazil. I am an extremely detail-oriented person, who loves
grammar, syntax and formatting. I have worked as a translator since 1991 and as an editor and
proofreader since 1996.

Moreover, I am a good team player since I like to be part of a project and see it taking form
until its complete realization. I am accustomed to very strict deadlines and I am
perfection-driven. I believe that the fact that I have lived and worked in Spanish and English
speaking countries plus my college education have given me the necessary skills to perform a very
good job.

Thanking you in advance,

Silvina Castano Emerson
Certified TRanslator / Linguist
6484 Indian Creek Dr.
Miami Beach, FL 33141
281-844-2384
urdana@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment