Saturday 25 April 2009

English-Lithuanian translation

Dear sir or madam,



I would be very interested to participate in any English-Lithuanian translation projects for which you feel I may be suitable.



I am pleased to attach my CV which provides further information on my experience and qualifications. Currently I work as a freelancer (technical, medical, EU documents, economics, general translations, etc.), an English teacher and a coordinator of translation of medical questionnaires (Mapi Research Institute, France).



I would be pleased to be considered for such a position and would welcome the opportunity of a test. References are available upon request.



I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Yours sincerely,



Liana Fedkiniene



e-mail: lijanafe@gmail.com

mob. Phone: 00370 672 42937

No comments:

Post a Comment