Saturday 25 April 2009

German to English Translator

After four years of teaching English as a professor at Universitaet Wien (University
of Vienna), Austria, and five years of running my proofreading business (EN to EN,
DE to EN, EN to DE), in which I have corrected scientific articles and journals,
books et cetera for such esteemed entities as the European Union, academy of sciences
of nearly every EU member state, as well as professors from a multitude of universities,
corporations, and publishers; I am now back in my homeland in the U.S.A. (Miami
Beach, Florida)
to further conduct my proofreading business. I charge 0.05 cents (USD) per LINE
of proofread text or 0.01 USD per word if a per word rate is preferable. I can work
on short notice,
and can complete texts, depending on length, the same day or next. If you have any
questions concerning
any portion of this service or would like to obtain my curriculum vitae for your
review or records, feel free to ask.

Thank you for your time and attention,

Respectfully yours,

Michael Harlan Lyman.

No comments:

Post a Comment