Saturday 25 April 2009

German to English Translator

Dear Sir / Madam,

I would like to introduce myself as a freelance translator from German to English. I have 25 years of experience as a translator and many years of experience as engineering designer, site engineer, etc. in various countries.

My subjects are technical, mechanical, electrical and electronic as well as general business and patent translations.

From my CV and my web site: www.rothtrans.com you can see the wide range of my activities both as a translator and in the engineering field. I would be happy to hear from you in connection with this application and for further cooperation.

Yours faithfully
Gunther Roth
*********************
Gunther Roth
Quellenstrasse 18
8134 Adliswil
Switzerland
Tel: +41 (0)43 300 3271
Fax: +41 (0)43 300 3272
Mobile: +41 (0)78 737 7410
Skype: guntherroth
guntherroth@bluewin.ch
info@rothtrans.com
www.rothtrans.com

No comments:

Post a Comment